IBM Developer Works Days 2012. 14 -15 Nov 2012 General Trends in Development The term “GUI” is promoted to “User Experience” ! IDE’s and Technologies are trying to prove all the time that they are Agile oriented. Applications Should be seen as a Service not a product. Domain Specific Languages (DSL) are languages meant for […]
Some use Excel, Others simply use text files to keep track of their passwords, but I use keepass . It is simply a vault for your logins and passwords which you can unlock with a single password. However I use it also for auto-piloting my login procedure. The whole idea is not to […]
If you are an enterprise developer, then you must have came across SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol). When you are first introduced to it, you drown in a ocean of terms and jargon that eventually kills the purpose of it (Simple). In this this 100 minutes tutorial I try to introduce the reader to SOAP jargon without […]
Billing systems in Telecom are pivotal for the operation of any Telecom operator. In this article I explain some of the terminologies about Telecom and try to paint a picture about how the fit the big picture in a telecom operator.
Also I explain the Customer, Network and Money triangle which helps in defining functionalities of the Billing system and may be IT Applications inside the Telecom operator matrix of business processes.
The picture in this article is intended to be as generic as possible and provides only a personal view from my angle of experience.
Time for another tutorial: XML in 100 minutes. XML today is a vital technology in contemporary organizations, it is widely used to transfer data between applications and other uses. Knowing XML for today’s IT Gurus is as important as Unix and SQL skills. Many Applications requires XML know-how. This short guide to XML is only an […]
- Yet another Oracle XML challenge
- Quick examples into Oracle PL/SQL collections.
- Some quick and easy examples into oracle XML DB.
- IBM Developer Works Days 2012.
- JAVA : Statistics Class
- Productivity : Use Keypass to keep track of your environment’s credentials,
- The Enterprise applications of the future.
- Jazoon Day 3
- Jazoon Day 2
- Jazoon Day 1
- asmaklad in Some quick and easy examples into o…
- elizawetz in Writing a proposal for management w…
- emploi au maroc… in Telecom Billing Systems
- jerrynoriss in Telecom Billing Systems
- Hany EL Moualed… in Jazoon Day 1
- asmaklad in Visualize your Data with GraphViz
- Egypt in Tutorials
- asmaklad in Java Troubleshooting: Application r…
- trim in Java Troubleshooting: Application r…
- asmaklad in Helping out with Egyptian elections…
- Telecom Billing Systems (7)
- Tutorials (6)
- Learn Regular Expressions in 100 minutes. (3)
- Writing a proposal for management with NABC. (3)
- Learn vi in 100 minutes. (2)
- SOAP in 100 minutes (2)
- Using Code-Swarms as a developer KPI (2)
- Java Troubleshooting: Application running inside Glassfish, unable to call a webservice (2)
- Finally I have a blog ! (1)
- Someone Over-rating his own skills! Sounds Familiar? (1)