Another name for it would be Counter class. How many times you did this ? you only need to follow up on the count of a certain operation. And then you needed to count something else, and kept on adding counterVariables ?! Tweet
Some use Excel, Others simply use text files to keep track of their passwords, but I use keepass . It is simply a vault for your logins and passwords which you can unlock with a single password. However I use it also for auto-piloting my login procedure. The whole idea is not to […]
Ever wanted to visualize your database information ? here is a quick answer: SQL –> XML –> XSL trasnformation–> DOT –> GraphViz –> JPEG/PDF I work theses days with Siebel CRM system. It is very configurable in how you want to store your data and display them. One thing about Siebel Configuration is that you can […]
- Yet another Oracle XML challenge
- Quick examples into Oracle PL/SQL collections.
- Some quick and easy examples into oracle XML DB.
- IBM Developer Works Days 2012.
- JAVA : Statistics Class
- Productivity : Use Keypass to keep track of your environment’s credentials,
- The Enterprise applications of the future.
- Jazoon Day 3
- Jazoon Day 2
- Jazoon Day 1
- asmaklad in Some quick and easy examples into o…
- elizawetz in Writing a proposal for management w…
- emploi au maroc… in Telecom Billing Systems
- jerrynoriss in Telecom Billing Systems
- Hany EL Moualed… in Jazoon Day 1
- asmaklad in Visualize your Data with GraphViz
- Egypt in Tutorials
- asmaklad in Java Troubleshooting: Application r…
- trim in Java Troubleshooting: Application r…
- asmaklad in Helping out with Egyptian elections…
- Telecom Billing Systems (7)
- Tutorials (6)
- Learn Regular Expressions in 100 minutes. (3)
- Writing a proposal for management with NABC. (3)
- Learn vi in 100 minutes. (2)
- SOAP in 100 minutes (2)
- Using Code-Swarms as a developer KPI (2)
- Java Troubleshooting: Application running inside Glassfish, unable to call a webservice (2)
- Finally I have a blog ! (1)
- Someone Over-rating his own skills! Sounds Familiar? (1)